Monday, September 04, 2006

Time eludes me

Is there anything harder to understand than time itself? When you need it you have never enough, when you want something in the future the date never seems to show up. Lately I've been trying to get a job, but beyond that my days are *very* dull and boring. As a result I lose track of time very quickly. Today just flew by, its already night.

Hell, I started this blog over a year ago! That blows my mind. Forgive the cliché, but where did the time go? Honestly it's getting difficult to say "Oh I'll do this eventually" or "Don't worry, a job will be around soon" with the speed of the calendar. It's probably because I don't have anything that I'm really looking forward to in the next few months, or hell years. I think once I get back on my feet making some cash the time will slow down. I hope, because 2005-2006 was basically a blur and now 2007 is at hand.

In other news, in case you haven't heard, Steve 'Crocodile Hunter' Irwin has been killed doing what he did best. While he always stared danger right in the razor sharp teeth, he was far too young for that fare. R.I.P. you crazy aussie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home