Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Racism - A pimple on society's ass

Ok look, if you are an uptight politcally correct individual you are about to read the wrong blog post. If swearing or outright honestly bothers you then leave. Otherwise listen up.

You know what bothers me? Racism. We are all equal, we are all human, we are all guilty of the same crimes and deserve the same rewards for good deeds. I don't think a single individual should disagree, because this isn't opinion, it's fact.

You know what bothers me more than racism? Shit like this. Oh yeah, and this. Harmless cartoon drawn games, or stereotyping deviants trying to brainwash our children? Give me a fucking break. Perhaps you've heard of the infamous blackface controversy? Basically what it has meant for future generations is that if you have a character with a black face (not tanned/brownish, because we all know there are people out there with actual black skin) and big cartoon lips then you sir are a racist. That's right, I'm not making this shit up as I go along.

It makes me sick, even moreso than the politically correct statements added to Sesame Street. They took away the Cookie Monster's only reason for living. What the hell is that about? How anal has our society become? It doesn't mean anything, kids are not going to run out and eat 4 million cookies. I watched Sesame Street and I grew up fine thank you very much. I only eat entire boxes of cookies, so there Hilary Clinton.

Anyway back to the racism. Why is it such a horrific thing for a black man or any other non-caucasian race to be demonized or picked out of a crowd? I don't condone the jokes, but I'm not for anal censorhip either. Why can a black man such as Chris Rock make fun me as a white male and yet if I were to do the same to his hypocritcal ass I would be lynched? Fuck that pisses me off, and I *like* Chris Rock. You know why? It doesn't bother me thats why. I don't give a shit what someone says about my race, because they didn't address me personally now did they? Stereotypes only sting when they are true thank you very much. Therefore why is anyone offended by Jynx or these squishy loco things? Is that what blacks look like? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Its like that kid who was in my high school class. Whenever anyone called him names or made fun of him - "It's because I'm black isn't it?". No my friend, its because you are a douche bag, end of story.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Cerberus said...

I had a similar experience in my childhood, you know, on such recreation area where they organise games in the summer holidays. A black child was constantly harassing others, but the organisation didn't do anything, "they're just children", but then I showed my middle finger to the black guy because I grew tired of him, and then it got all stirred up. Everyone was looking at me in amazement en the organisation kept calling me racist etc... Too bad I was too young to realise what the real problem is, so I wasn't very verbal when it happened. If the same happened now I would be able to defend myself by saying basically what you wrote in this article.

9:13 AM  
Blogger avatar_58 said...

Yeah it sickens me. Such hypocrisy.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home