Saturday, September 09, 2006

Insomnia Curse

This past year my entire sleep cycle has been way off. As it stands right now, I'll usually not be able to sleep late into the night and then end up dozing off in the wee hours only to wake up around 3:00-4:00PM. Really its become a standard now, and it seems nothing I try helps it.

What causes Insomnia anyway? I hear the biggest reason is stress. Problem is, what stress do I have in my life? I can barely find enough to keep me busy during the day, much less find things to worry myself over. I don't really have any reason to wake up early in the morning so that might be a contributing factor. I mean when I get up its a toss between eating something, going for a walk to the mall (if even just to get out of the house), watching TV, playing games or surfing the internet. These days there isn't much else for me to do.

I truly need a job, it would solve 99% of my problems, financially and with regards to having a reason to get up in the morning. The search continues.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home