Saturday, December 03, 2005

The boredom, she comences

Yeah, thats right. No news yet about any jobs. I'm going to have to start hucking my resume in all sorts of directions and maybe someone will catch it. Maybe. Eventually. Sooner or later. I hope. :)

Well lately I've been finding it harder and harder to play really long and complicated games. In fact I've been playing more simple games were you can just hop in and have fun. Games like Morrowind and such are great, but sometimes I'd rather just play a SNES platform game or a quick round of deathmatch in an FPS. Some games just start to get really boring after awhile and I need a break. Apparently I'm not the only one. Maybe its about time I cracked open DOSBox to play some oldies.....those always hold my interest ;)

If you want a good laugh, check this out. Something about hearing Fred Flintstone swear at Barney just brings a smile to my face.

Whats that? Do I have anything worth talking about in the realm of 3D Studio Max? Uh....tomorrow, yeah check back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home